Friday, April 20, 2007

RB Chris Henry Headed To Foxboro?

Kirk Reynolds Of Yardbarker.com gave us this "heads-up" about University Of Arizona's running back Chris Henry. From Chris' blog:

I can barely keep my head on straight I have been so many places. I visited Chicago today and am now jumping on a plane to head home. This whole experience has been great. I have been excited at every place. I was in New England Wednesday and New Orleans and Baltimore before that. Even though the visits are all very similar, each place is unique. We spend time with the coaches watching film and answering questions. There is definitely a buzz in New England. The people and fans are just really proud and passionate about their team. I'm sure every city has passionate fans, but with all the Super Bowls in the last five or six years, there is just an added sense of pride in New England. That visit was a little more personal. It was the third time we have met with each other. We have visited at the Combine, in Arizona and now in New England. They gave me a tour of the facility. That stadium was amazing. From the outside it looked nice, but when you get on the inside it's unbelievable. Everybody has watched the Patriots play. I'm sure playing in that stadium is an amazing. It's so big and with those fans going crazy, the players must love it. I know I would.


No comments: