Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Final Piece Of The Super Bowl Puzzle?

If the Patriot Ledger's EricMcHugh is right, Monday may bring the culmination of the Pats' aggressive off-season Super Bowl statement with the long-term signing of Assante Samuel.

When added to Thomas, Seau, Moss, Stallworth, Welker and Washington the Patriots are not just the "cool" pick to emerge as champions, they are the clear consensus pick. This isn't just bravado, it's cold reality. So, as the Red Sox' lead in the AL East dwindles back to single digits over the Evil Ones, take heart that Coach B is plotting another path to glory come February. Hey, Peyton, get in your place.

1 comment:

Gustavo Alkmin said...

Hey! I'm here to ask if can you add my blogger at your favorites links. I'm owner of a Patriots Fan Blogger in portuguese language. I'll do the same with your blogger. Send me a comment!

Cya!